Student Recital Information
Three recitals co-sponsored by MTAC and CAPMT will be presented at SRJC Forsyth Hall, room 105. Dates are October 25, 2019, January 24, 2020, and April 3, 2020. The Registration fee is $8 per student.
For the October and January dates, Carol Schindler will organize the programs. Her email is email@example.com. Checks should be made out to CAPMT District 7 and mailed to her at 21 Benjamin Lane, Petaluma, 94952.
For the April recital, email entries to Debbie Bartle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail checks made out to CAPMT District 7 to her at 1512 Mary Place, Rohnert Park, 94828.
Include in each registration
- Teacher’s name and contact information;
- Name and age of student;
- Name of piece(s), composer, level, and length.
Entry deadline is 10 days before each recital.
Guidelines for student performers
1. All solo music must be memorized. Ensembles may use a score.
2. Repertoire should be standard classical literature and contemporary materials written for piano. Use CM syllabus or CAPMT material as a guide.
3. Entry and registration fee must be received on time.
4. Concert attire, please: no shorts, jeans, athletic wear, mini-skirts, flip-flops!
5. Students, parents and teachers should plan to stay for the whole recital, out of consideration for all the performers.