Student Recital Information
Two recitals co-sponsored by MTAC and CAPMT will be presented online. Dates are October 9, 2020 and January 15, 2021. There is no registration fee, and memorization is not required.
For the October and January dates, Melinda Moreaux will be video editing the recorded submissions.
Email a video to email@example.com with the subject line “Recital Video Submission” at least 10 days before the recital.
Include in each email registration:
Performer’s name, age, and CM level (or equivalent)
Full title and composer of the piece. Include name of accompanist if applicable.
Entry deadline is 10 days before each recital.
Guidelines for student performers
1. Memory is not required for solo or ensemble repertoire.
2. Repertoire should be standard classical literature and contemporary materials written for piano. Use CM syllabus or CAPMT material as a guide.
3. Entry must be received on time.
4. Concert attire, please: no shorts, jeans, athletic wear, mini-skirts, flip-flops!
5. Students, parents and teachers will be notified when the YouTube Watch Party will be online. This will create the opportunity for friends and relatives all over the country (or the world?!) to be able to hear these great, hard-working performers.